- Compatible with all types of smartphones and handlebars thanks to its elastic silicon
- Fits all handlebars: Mountain bike, city bike, racing bike
- Slips into any pocket when you're not on the bike anymore (to avoid having it stolen for example...)
- New: optimized design since April 2015
- Developed and manufactured in Austria
- Maintains all types of phone without direct contact with the handlebars
- High quality silicone (tested at -20°C)
- Whatever the terrain, Finn stays put.
- Made in the heart of Europe, in Austria!
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Available in two colours: black and transparent
- With every Finn you buy, you can download your city map for free from the BikeCitizens application, so you can have it offline!
How to attach the universal smartphone attachment to your handlebar :
- Place the bracket on the handlebar. Insert the smaller end through the slot under the handlebars.
- Pull this end upwards and bring the other end forward, passing under the handlebars.
- Stretch the ends and place them on the corners of the smartphone.
Presentation video of the universal smartphone attachment on the handlebars:
Discover also thewaterproof smartphone attachment from Shapeheart, to keep your phone safe from the elements.