- Conceived, designed and manufactured in Nantes in our workshop.
- Simple and clever operation
- Avoids any inconvenience when cycling in a skirt by holding your skirt when you are on the move
- Is in the form of a flexible shell in which a clothes peg and two magnets are inserted to fix it under the saddle.
- All saddles are equipped with two metal rails on which the magnets are hooked.
- This magnetic solution allows Poupoupidou to detach itself automatically when the situation requires it.
- Ensures the safety of the cyclist and the integrity of the garment
- Compact skirt clip so you can store it in your bag or pocket when you're not on your bike anymore
- Production ethics dear to its creators (partnership with local businesses including a centre for the disabled)
On a bike, in order to stay elegant in the wind, there are several methods: squeeze the skirt between your legs (not infallible), sit on the front of the skirt (not comfortable) or have beautiful underwear! Or else: use the Poupoupidou!
How to put on the Poupoupidou skirt clip?
- Pinch the front part of the skirt with the pliers by holding it in the palm of your hand (wooden pliers towards you).
- Thanks to the magnets, you can fix the rear part of the clamp on the metal rails of your saddle.
- There you go! Your skirt turns into shorts
Discover also the Gaïa over-skirt by CityRideuz for your slightly shorter skirts and no more being bothered with bikes!