- Reinforced palm
- Crocheted cotton ensures optimum ventilation and flexibility
- Padded palm for even more comfort
- Designed to roll, these gloves offer a comfortable fit and essential cushioning to protect your hands.
- Design inspired by the 60-70's with a frenchy touch on crocheted cotton
- Hook and loop fasteners
- Available in 3 sizes: S/M/L
- Thousand offsets 110% of its annual carbon emissions
To complete these beautiful gloves mittens, discover also, the helmets made by the same brandThey, too, are deliciously vintage.
How do I choose my size?
Measure your hand! To do this, wrap a phone charging cord around your hand just below the knuckles and compare with a ruler. The gloves should fit snugly but not too tightly!
Tricks of the trade to choose your mittens :
- S: 20 cm
- M: 23 cm
- L : 25 cm
- Cowhide leather at palm level
- Breathable crochet cotton exterior
The Brand :
At Thousand, the goal is to foster a more friendly and inclusive cycling community, where cycling is for everyone. The Californian brand designs accessories for everyday cyclists, bike riders, beach walkers and weekend cyclists, a diverse community connected by cycling.