We like it because it finally allows us to answer the thorny question of how to transport our suit on a bike, without having to fold our suit in a bag at the back or being in a bag hanging from the handlebars that knocks on the spokes! A frankly beautiful invention!
- Bag that can be attached to all handlebars thanks to straps with clips
- Exterior made of polyamide ripstop for good watertightness
- Reflective stripes to be placed facing the road for more safety
- Interior handhold to hang a hanger and keep your clothes in order
- Rolls up to protect clothing while allowing for careful compact transport of clothing
- Transportable in 3 different ways :
1) Anchored to the handlebar with adjustable clips (bluffing easy!)
2) Shoulder strap (detachable)
3) In backpacks (detachable straps).
Also to be discovered, on the same principle, the Two Wheel Gear Suitcase.