Foldable bicycle lock Abus designed for bicycles that are very important to you: Cargo bikes, Electric bikes, Longtail bikes, or those who have to spend the night outdoors. Bicycle lock made of "Granite", a material specially developed by Abus. Joints made of 5.5mm thick hardened steel. Flexible and extremely strong rivets against all attacks. The ABUS precision disc cylinder is resistant to hooking and moulding.
Strong and smart: the body of the folding bike lock is covered with a protection to prevent damage to the frame of your beautiful bike and to protect the anti-theft device from corrosion.
- Security level 15/15 (ABUS scale, very good protection against bike theft in high-risk areas)
- Available in two sizes:
- 85 cm for bikes with thin frames (such as Agile, the French bike from 1886 to discover here)
- 110 cm for large frames (e.g. electrically assisted bicycles)
- Ultra strong Abuse lock resistant to hooking
- Comes with 2 keys, one of which is illuminated so you can see the lock, even when it's dark.
- Key card included: allows you to recommend keys in case of loss
- Supplied with case for carrying the foldable bike lock directly on the bike frame (can be installed with the velcro straps provided or on the frame screws (screwdriver provided)
- Weight: 1.76kg (85cm), 2.16kg (110cm)
Find here the technical data sheet of this lock