- 3 ways to carry this bag:
- On the luggage rack thanks to its hooks
- In a handbag thanks to its large wrist
- On the shoulder with its adjustable shoulder strap
- Luggage hooks behind a flap: the luggage bag can be carried comfortably over the shoulder or by hand.
- Clasp, snap fasteners and bag feet in silver-coated brass
- Rixen & Kaul Vario spring hooks to attach to your luggage rack
- The bag is securely attached to the luggage rack thanks to its central lock.
- Includes padded Notebook sleeve (max. 15")
- Several interior pockets to store your phone, keys, wallet, etc.
- Water resistant Ykk Aquagard central zipper to keep the contents of your bag dry and safe
- Compatible with all standard luggage racks (including electric bikes)
- Highly resistant luggage carrier bag thanks to its snap fasteners and bag feet
- Unhook the shoulder strap while riding your bike to prevent it from getting caught in the spokes.
- Also to be discovered, from the same brand, the urban backpack carrier urban backpack
- Waterproof vegetable leather
Video for the presentation of the urban luggage rack bag:
- Size: 40cm (height) x 33/38cm (width) x 12cm (depth)
- Volume: 16L
- Max weight to put in the bag: 8kg
- Material of the silver plated brass bag
- Polyester lining
- Vegetable leather exterior - Polyurethane
- Wipe the outside of your luggage bag with a damp, lint-free cloth (a microfibre will do fine).
- If a stain remains, you can use a soap and water solution and the wash cloth.
- If the stain is deeper, use a soft toothbrush to gently rub the stain and see if it can be removed.
Be sure to remove soap residue with a clean, damp cloth.
- You can also try fake leather cleaner.
You can add extra waterproofing to the outside of your bag with a waterproof spray. Check that the spray is compatible with vegetable leather. Spray the outside of your bag evenly with the spray and allow to dry. Repeat if necessary.