- The Brooks saddlebag is attached to the back of the saddle or to the handlebar with leather straps and a metal buckle.
- Two straps allow the saddlebag to be fixed: on saddles with rear fixing hooks or directly on the handlebars (whatever its diameter).
- Security The rear straps attachment system for attaching the saddlebag to the saddle is located inside the saddlebag. You must first open the saddlebag to detach it from the saddle (or handlebar).
Bag dimensions :
- exterior: 175 x 78 x 45 mm ;
- inside : 168 x 70 x 40 mm ;
Like most Brooks products, the satchel is made of vegetable-tanned hard leather with metal buckles, made in England.
Historical point The first Challenge bag was designed and patented by the Brooks brand in 1896! Brooks England is a manufacturer of bicycle saddles and accessories located in the West Midlands of England. It has been manufacturing leather goods since 1866. Known for its saddles. First patent registered in the 1880's, the brand has continued from a local and high quality production. Brooks is the elegant touch of the cyclist!
Discover the know-how and quality of Brooks products in the next video.
To be combined with the Ino helmet from the French brand Egide: an impeccable leather finish for an inimitable style!