- Hook under a flap. The urban backpack can be carried very comfortably on the back (hooks behind a flap).
- Silver plated brass clasp, snap fasteners
- Includes padded Notebook sleeve (max. 15"), Ykk zipper
- Compatible with all standard luggage racks (including electric bikes)
- The straps snap firmly into the front of the bag to keep them away from the wheels while you ride.
- Made in Germany
- Also to be discovered, from the same brand, the urban backpack carrier urban backpack
- Waterproof vegetable leather
How to hang it on your luggage rack:
- Lift the flap above the hooks.
- Clip the hooks on your luggage rack. The first time you use itIf you are using a small screwdriver, you may need to adjust the hooks to fit the width of your luggage rack. Once this is done, you don't need to touch them anymore.
- Bring the straps of the urban backpack back to the front of the bag and fasten them with the press stud. This will prevent them from getting caught in your wheels when you're on the move.
- Lock the bag to your luggage rack by turning the safety lock next to the hooks. Your bag will not move!
- Wipe the outside of your bag with a damp, lint-free cloth (a microfibre will do fine).
- If a stain remains, you can use a soap and water solution and the wash cloth.
- If the stain is deeper, use a soft toothbrush to gently rub the stain and see if it can be removed.
Be sure to remove soap residue with a clean, damp cloth.
- You can also try fake leather cleaner.
You can add extra waterproofing to the outside of your bag with a waterproof spray. Check that the spray is compatible with vegetable leather.
Spray the outside of your bag evenly with the spray and allow to dry. Repeat if necessary.
height 40cm * width 33cm * depth 12cm
Max capacity weight :
- Polyester lining
- Vegan leather exterior - Polyurethane