- Convertible backpack luggage carrier, very easy and quick installation
- The Rixen & Kaul Vario (German-made) hooks and central lock are hidden under a well padded flap for more comfort when used as a backpack.
- Hook spacing adjustable from 6 to 16mm to fit all luggage racks
- Silver plated brass clasp, snap fasteners
- Bag: polyester lining, vegan leather - Polyurethane
- Includes padded Notebook sleeve (max. 15"), YKK zipper
- Compatible with all standard luggage racks (including electric)
- Super spacious (volume 20L)
- Maximum load weight: 8kg
- Treatment with dry wax that provides a degree of impermeability.
- Roll-top function that helps prevent water from entering from the top of the bag
Video of presentation of the backpack carrier :
How to hang it on your luggage rack :
- Lift the flap above the hooks.
- Clip the hooks on your luggage rack. The first time you use itIf you are using a small screwdriver to adjust the hooks to fit the width of your luggage rack, you will probably need to adjust the hooks with a small screwdriver to fit the width of your luggage rack. No need to adjust it afterwards.
- Bring the shoulder straps of the carrier backpack to the front of the bag and fasten them with the press button. This will prevent them from getting caught in your wheels during your travels.
- Finally, lock the bag to your luggage rack by turning the safety lock next to the hooks. Your bag will not move! (And you will avoid any risk of robbery).
Discover this is the convertible purse luggage carrier by Weather Goods Sweden!
height 51cm * width 33cm * depth 12cm
- Take a damp, lint-free washcloth and some washing-up liquid.
- Wipe the bag with circular motions to remove stains.
- Rinse the soap-free washcloth and wipe the bag of any soap residue.
Baby wipes can also be used to clean cotton canvas and cotton straps.
It is possible that with use, you may make some white marks on your carrier backpack. As the bag is treated with a dry wax, you will only need to pass the hairdryer over the white mark to remove it. The wax will then be warmed up and you can massage the area to remove the stain.
You can also add extra waterproofing to the outside of your bag with a waterproof spray. Check that the spray is compatible with vegetable leather. Spray the outside of your bag evenly with the spray and allow to dry. Finally, repeat if necessary.
Bag presentation video what's coming in?