- Handbag luggage carrier, very simple and quick installation
- The Rixen & Kaul Vario hooks and central lock (German manufacture) are hidden under a well-padded flap: you can no longer feel anything when used as a handbag.
- Silver plated brass clasp, snap fasteners
- Elegant bag with an urban look
- Includes padded Notebook sleeve (max. 15"), YKK zipper
- Compatible with all standard luggage racks (including electric bike)
- Waterproof vegetable leather
Video of presentation of the handbag carrier :
How to hang it on your luggage rack :
- First lift the flap above the hooks.
- Clip the hooks on your luggage rack. The first time you use itIf you are using a small screwdriver to adjust the hooks to fit the width of your luggage rack, you will probably need to adjust the hooks with a small screwdriver to fit the width of your luggage rack. Once this is done, you don't need to touch them anymore.
- Lock the bag to your luggage rack by turning the safety lock next to the hooks. Your bag will not move and you are protected from theft!
Discover this is the convertible backpack luggage carrier by Weather Goods Sweden.
- Wipe the outside of your bag with a damp, lint-free cloth (a microfibre will do fine).
- If a stain remains, you can use a soap and water solution and the wash cloth.
- If the stain is deeper, use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub the stain. This will allow you to see if it can be removed.
Be sure to remove soap residue with a clean, damp cloth.
- You can also try fake leather cleaner.
You can add extra waterproofing to the outside of your bag with a waterproof spray. Check that the spray is compatible with vegetable leather.
Spray the outside of your bag evenly with the spray and allow to dry. Repeat if necessary.
height 40cm * width 33cm * depth 12cm
Maximum load weight: 8kg
- Vegetable leather exterior - polyurethane
- Polyester lining