Bern Lenox Bike Helmet :
- Inner hull lined with EPS foam (additional protective layer inside the hull that absorbs some of the energy caused by the impact of a fall)
- Highly resistant shell made of injected ABS
- Integrated visor (non-removable)
- Adjustable head circumference by means of an adjustable wheel
- Breathable foams
- 11 ventilation openings and ventilation ducts
- CE label, EN1078 standard (standard for cycling, rollerblading and skateboarding)
- Available in two colours: black and champagne
- Available in 3 sizes: please refer to the size guide.
- Possibility to add an earmuff (sold separately) for the winter.
- For a more "vintage" helmet, also discover the brand Thousand
Which size to choose for this Lenox bike helmet?
Choose your size according to your head size.
- S: 52-56 cm
- M: 56-60 cm
- L: 60-64 cm
And how do you measure the size of his head? Nothing complicated, don't worry. All you need is a meter and a head. To be placed around his head, passing in the middle of your forehead and 1cm above the ears.
You can also find on our instagram more pictures of Lenox bike helmets and leave us your comments!