The burner brake is an intelligent bicycle rear light: it flashes when you ride and lights up powerfully when you brake!
- Shines very brightly (200 lumens) during braking, normally the rest of the time.
- For the cyclist's visibility in the city: visible at 180°.
- Waterproof (IP66 standard)
- Maximum autonomy of the rear bike light: 17h
- 30 min flash charge (50% battery)
- Complete recharge in 1h30 (100% of the battery)
- Micro USB cable included
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Supplied with several fasteners (plastic tie or larger velcro fasteners)
- 5 lighting modes (see table below): 1 day mode and 4 night modes
- Ultra-light: 44g
- Color: Black
Discover also the Pixel light from the Beryl brandcompatible front and rear.
Did you know that? At night, or during the day when visibility is insufficient, all bicycles must be equipped with the following 2 lights (as well as the trailer, if necessary) :
- Position light emitting a non-dazzling yellow or white light in forward direction
- Rear position lamp which must be clearly visible from the rear when the bicycle is in use.
Height: 85 x Width: 24 x Depth: 30 mm
Burner Brake Rear Bike Light Autonomy in different modes :
|Bright steady||3 hours|
|Medium steady||7:00 a.m.|
|Day Flash||3 hours|