- Waterproof front light (IP67 standard)
- Maximum autonomy: 20h for the front lamp. Varies according to the lighting modes used
- Color: Black
- 5 Lighting modes: High Constant, Low Constant, Strobe, Flash and Eco Flash (saves battery power)
- Light output: 40 lumens for front lamp
- Position: on the seat post in principle, but can be clipped anywhere
- Charging time up to 4 hours per USB port (built-in port)
- The light is equipped with COB technology which allows to always keep the same light intensity even when the battery is below 10%.
- Very easy to mount on your bike
- Available in black (white light for the front lamp)
- Attaches to any bicycle tube with a diameter greater than 22 mm.
- Compatible with all types of seat post and handlebars between 22 and 32 mm
- Also attaches to your clothes
You can also find the Knog rear and front lights kit.
How to install the light kit on your bike :
- Use the rubber band around your handlebar or saddle.
- Use the magnet to clip the light to the bracket.
Very light so as not to weigh down your bike