- Child bike helmet shell: protective, light and robust (weight 323 grams) made of polycarbonate.
- Interior made of absorbent EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam to provide durable, lightweight protection capable of withstanding all shocks.
- Adjustable head size with an adjustment system at the back of the helmet (head sizes ranging from 47 to 51cm)
- Flexible visor with two positions to protect against rain and sunlight
- 7 ventilation channels on the top and sides of the helmet
- Easy and intuitive chinstrap attachment system
- CPSC standard, EN1078
- One size for children from two to five years old: measure waist circumference. The helmet fits head sizes between 47 and 51 cm.
Did you know that? A child under 12 years of age must wear a bicycle helmet, whether he or she is a driver or a passenger. The adult transporting or accompanying the child must ensure that the helmet is worn. The helmet must be approved ("CE" marking) and must be attached. Failure to comply with this obligation is punishable by a fine of up to 750 €. In general, this is a lump sum fine of 135 €.
See also for older children (up to 8 years old) on Nino helmet of the same brand.
Discover more products on our Instagram page and leave us your impressions as a comment.