The Poncho protects the upper legs but will not cover the lower part (calves). In case of heavy rain, we advise you to complement it with a pant protector and overshoes. Or to wear your choice of a more covering cape, such as the People Poncho.
- Can be worn in two ways: with sleeves (buttons that clip together to form the sleeves) or without sleeves (which allows you to extend it to the handlebars).
- 100% waterproof
- reflective details
- pocket to keep your belongings dry
- handlebar straps to extend the poncho and keep the top of your legs covered
- ties to tie the poncho around your waist and hold it in place
- light fabric
- 2 sizes :
- Size 1: 140cm - 175cm
- Size 2: 175cm and more
How to put on your poncho :
- Pass the poncho directly through the head
- Tighten the strap around the waist so that in case of strong gusts of wind the cape does not fly away when you ride. You will be more comfortable and safe!
- Close the closure of the poncho as far as you want and also find a pocket inside the poncho to put your personal belongings.
- Snaps allow you to create a sleeve when wearing the poncho outside the bike. This also helps to keep an elegant shape when it is open. We recommend that you fasten the snaps in extreme wind conditions while riding.
Buttons to form sleeves
A pocket keeps your personal belongings dry.
Waterproof nylon made in Oxford, grey cotton lining.
It is recommended to wash this rain cape in cold water using a product that is gentle on the fabric.