- These leggings are waterproof (withstand a water column of 10,000mm), windproof and breathable.
- Reflective details are present on the sides and upper thighs.
- The rain pants fold up on themselves and can be stored in a special net.
- A belt function makes it possible to put them on in three simple steps
- Totally sealed at the buttocks with a triple layer material that protects against splashes and mud from the rear wheel
- Front leggings designed with a lightweight, breathable two-layer material that protects against wind and rain.
- Integrated and adjustable belt with velcro strap
- Width-adjustable lower legs
- Adjustable width by means of adjustable elastic waistband
Sizing Guide :
|Women and Men||Mid-thigh tour|
Length of the crotch (for the average size): 40 cm
How to install the leggings?
- Put the belt around your waist. The clip must be at the navel level.
- Pass the part that hangs down (behind your legs) through the crotch and pull it up to your waist. Scratch the scratches that go together at the waist level
- Finally, scratch the red scratches on the knees.
- Properly adjust leggings and you're ready to go.
Promise, after 2-3 trainings, you will put it on in 30 seconds!
Do you want to be protected from the rain up to your feet? Also find the overshoes of the Vaude brand to be completely dry on your bike trips.
- Ceplex Active Membrane
- Ventral part of the leggings - outside: 100% polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Back - outside: 100% Polyamide
- Interior: 100% Polyamide
Discover also our entire catalogue on our Instagram page and leave us your impressions in comment 😉