The Chrome Midweight Black cycling gloves are functional, durable and stylish. They have been specially designed to allow cyclists to ride in cold weather (autumn / winter) down to -5°C. The padding on the palm has been designed to absorb all the vibrations of the handlebars and give you a good grip and extra protection in case of a fall.
Comfortable: padded palm for a secure handlebar grip
Practical : touch screen sensitive fingers
Windproof: perfect for riding in mid-season and winter
Cold resistant (down to?-5°C)
Size S: 20 cm (palm circumference) x 7.7 cm (middle finger length)
Size M : 20.5 cm x 8 cm
Size L: 21 cm x 8.3 cm
Size XL: 21.5 cm x 8.6 cm
Materials: boat sail fabric
Chrome is an American brand of bicycle accessories, famous for its famous "Messenger" bags. Aimed at New York City couriers, these bags are famous for their exceptional build quality and rock-solid durability (most are guaranteed for life!).
Chrome's Messengers feature the brand's iconic chrome airplane belt buckle. Since then Chrome has grown and expanded to a wider audience. The brand offers an extensive range with all the essentials for the cyclist (clothes, gloves, bags...).
Their positioning has not changed: reliable and resistant essentials, with a clean look, turned to the needs of the urban cyclist. We recommend their products without hesitation.
- Composition - Boat sail fabric
- Comfort - The palm is padded for a good handlebar grip
- Windbreaker - Insulating and cold resistant down to -5°C
- Dimensions - Size S: 20 cm (palm circumference) x 7.7 cm (middle finger length), Size M: 20.5 cm x 8 cm, Size L: 21 cm x 8.3 cm, Size XL: 21.5 cm x 8.6 cm
- Easy to use - Tactile thumb and index finger.
- Raincoat -