Handmade in a family leather workshop in the Ardèche since 1972, this satchel is strongly durable thanks to its so-called angle-stitched construction, an ancestral manual technique that guarantees quality. This vintage satchel is made of imitation leather with leather finishes and handle. It has two leather buckles that can be rotated 180° so you can attach them in any way you like on the luggage rack, and a removable velcro strap to attach the bag to the vertical tube.It has a waterproof flap to keep your stuff dry in case of rain and can withstand 200 hours of salt spray, handy! Nevertheless, being only water-repellent, we recommend a rain cover in case of heavy showers. Little extra: this bag is personalizable! You can write your initials on the front of the bag (made to order).
Handmade in the Ardèche
Very strong thanks to a leatherwork technique known as angle stitching
- Hangs on the luggage rack
Waterproof thanks to the waterproof flap?Dimensions 37 cm x 28 cm x 10.5 cm
Delivery time : 4 weeks maximum (made to order)
Available in two colours: leather and black
Empty interior, no pocket
Capacity approximately 12L
Mounting: the pannier has two leather buckles that can be rotated 180° so you can attach them in any way you like to the luggage rack + a removable velcro strap allows the pannier to be attached to the wheel's vertical tube
Waterproofing information: the bag is waterproof but in case of heavy rain we recommend a rain cover
The history of the brand
MAROQUINOR, Manufacturer of Leather Goods for Industry and Leisure since 1972.Our leather goods workshop, which specialises in technical luggage for industry and sport, benefits from more than 70 years of leather goods know-how."
- With luggage rack hooks - Two leather loops dedicated to the luggage rack
- Capacity - 12 litres
- Composition - Leather and leatherette
- Colors - Available in 2 colours: leather and black
- Dimensions - W37 x H28 x D10.5 (in cm)
- Durability - Manufactured with the "angle stitched" know-how which ensures a great solidity
- Raincoat - Water repellent. Waterproof flap to resist rain. A rain cover is recommended in case of heavy rain.
- Made in France - Handmade in Ardèche